Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I NEED YOUR HELP



THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU WHO KNOW OR HAVE MEET ME .


Dear family and friends,

First off I would like to thank all of you for all your support during this difficult time in my family and mines life. As you all know I did something very stupid a while back and I am truly sorry for what I did and i understand how wrong it was. Well the past 2 1/2 years of trial are now finally coming to an end. I pleaded guilty last week too Two of the 400 counts that I had against me. Under my plea deal I will receive a sentence of no greater than 57 months. If i get into the 500 hr drug program that could bring it down to 47 months. Then at the end of my sentence i should get out 6 months early to go to a halfway house. This would bring my total Time in prison to aprox. 3.5 years. This if the judge and the BOP agree I will spend in a federal prison camp. looks like Sheradin Oregon. This would be the lowest level of security and I would be living in dorm style rooms with no bars or cells. The camp itself would not be surrounded by barbed wire fences ect. I would spend my days working until 2pm and then have the rest of the day for school, working out, ect. Sentencing is scheduled for SEPT 19th. I should then be able to turn myself into prison 2 months after that.


This is what we are all hoping for, and here is where all of you can come in and help me out. Before sentencing the judge and the probation department would like to receive some character letters from the people who know me. I am attaching an outline for the letter I would like you to write for me. Please don't feel like you have to, if you do not want to. Those who do I will be forever grateful. Please put it in your own words.

Please send the letters to ME not my lawyer as stated in the attachment.

Jamie Greiman
311 shepard way
Manteca, Ca 95336

The sooner I can receive these letters the better. The latest I can receive them is mid July. Also fell free to email me or call if you have any questions. Ate the end of the letter please make sure you sign them and include your contact info in case the judge needs to verify or followup on any of them.

ALSO IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE I HAVE NOT LISTED ABOVE COULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD OR PRINT THIS FOR THEM AND PASS IT ON .

I thank you all, and I love you all very much.

Jamie Greiman
209-969-0756


CHARACTER REFERENCE LETTER - OUTLINE

Re: Jamie Greiman

This is only an outline. Please write letters in your own words,
and do not feel you need to structure the letters in the
following order. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS FACTS OF THE CASE OR ANY
POLITICAL OPINIONS OR STATEMENTS ABOUT THE FEDERAL DRUG LAWS AND
SENTENCING.

Dear Honorable AK ME FOR THE JUDGES NAME:

Paragraph 1: Introductory paragraph explaining who you are and
reason for writing [sentencing of Jamie Greiman].

Paragraph 2: Long paragraph outlining your contacts,
friendship, acquaintance, history, etc. with
Jamie; frequency of contact; ability to observe
him; duration of acquaintance; relationship to him
and his family.

Paragraph 3: Your opinion, based on facts, regarding his
character, setting forth his virtues, for example,
trustworthy, honest, intelligent, peaceful,
family-oriented, etc.

Paragraph 4: Your knowledge of his history relating to family,
medical, addiction, recovery/rehabilitation, work,
volunteer work, caring for his father, etc.

Paragraph 5: Your recommendation that Jamie be treated with
leniency and given the lowest term allowed under
the law based on mitigating factors known to you,
including, for example: his good character;
volunteer work; rehabilitation; fathers medical
circumstances; lack of any prior criminal history;
exemplary conduct since his release on bail over
two years ago; ability to lead a productive and
law abiding life; and acceptance of
responsibility.

Please send letters to:

Jamie Greiman
311 Shepard way
Manteca Ca. 95336

We hope to
receive letters by July 24, 2006. However, if you cannot
complete the letter by July 24, we can still use the letters if
received at least a week before sentencing, now scheduled for
September 19, 2006 at 2:00.

Thank you.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home