Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MY BEST FRIEND JOSH


Jamie,

I realized today just how much you have been there for me. And how much you mean to me as a friend. We have definately had our share of problems but you continue to be there anyway. Whenever I need someone to talk to I know who I can call and vent to. One of the darkest days of my life is going to be when you go to prison. I'm sure it will hurt me a lot considering I am crying just thinking about it. I just don't think that you realize how much I do love and care about you. Thank you so much for the friendship that you have given me and everything you continue to do for me. You really are the best friend that I have ever had because no matter what you are always there for me. I'm sorry that I haven't always been able to do the same for you. Just thought that you would like to know how I feel about you. Love always, your friend Josh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home