Wednesday, August 16, 2006

THANKS GURL!






July 15th, 2006


Re: Jamie Greiman


Dear Honorable .........:

My name is Nicole Lennol. I am a designer who runs a well known fashion accessories company in Los Angeles. I am a close, long time friend of Jamie Greiman. I am writing this letter in reference to his upcoming hearing in hopes that the provided information will assist in the process of determining fair appropriate sentencing.

I have known Jamie and his family for nearly 15 years. We first met while working together as sales associates at Circuit City where he excelled at his job and demonstrated notable leadership ability given his age at the time. Subsequent to our working relationship we socialized on a regular basis gathering frequently at the Greiman Family home where I developed a close relationship with his parents as well. I have also traveled with Jamie, alone and on trips with the family. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to observe him in every aspect of his life and he has always conducted himself with honor and integrity. He has always excelled in whatever path he has chosen to follow in terms of career and personal interests and I’ve always admired his close relationship he has maintained with his parents as well as his involvement with the community. When I think of Jamie, he’s the person who will always lend a helping hand whether it be an elderly neighbor, a driver in distress on the side of the road or a homeless man in need of assistance. It is of my sincere opinion that Jamie is undoubtedly a positive addition to our society.

Somewhere along the path Jamie took a detour. I believe that this course mostly a result of tragically losing his younger brother in a car accident and never quite dealing with his loss in addition to witnessing the ongoing suffering of his parents. While Jamie needs to be fully accountable for his choices and actions I believe this was the catalyst for his involvement with drugs/addiction and the related illegal activities. I have been witness to and fully involved in his recovery process and am confident he is dealing with the cause and devoting himself to living a clean and peaceful life.

While out on bail, over the last 2 years, Jamie has made a full comeback and has taken responsibility for his actions. He spends most of his time caring for his ill father, volunteering in the community and has taken a senior role with the Red Cross. He is highly respected by them and moved up the ranks at an unbelievable pace due to his commitment and leadership abilities.

I believe that given the circumstances in addition to the fact that Jamie has never been involved with breaking the law prior to this incident that he be treated with leniency and consideration. I have no doubt that Jamie will not only continue to be a law abiding citizen but be an exemplarily contributor to our society.

Kind regards,



Nicole L. Lennol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home