Monday, November 06, 2006

GOING FUCKING THROUGH IT!!!



Ok so my sentencing is at 2pm tomorrow. I am going through it. I may go to prison at 2pm tomorrow for up to 5 years. i may not. They may give me 2 months to take care of things, then again they may not. What the fuck do i do on my last day of freedom? What would you all do in my shoes? Do i eat tons of fast food? Do i make a video for my parents and friends and boyfriend? Do i spend time with my dogs? do i just curl up and sleep it off? Do i listen to sad songs and reflect on my past and future like I am now? FUCK! I don't know. Any ideas? After 3 years of trial reality is fucking slapping me in the god damn face hardcore. thanks for letting me vent.

Love ya - Jamie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Greiman said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR THE KIND WORDS. - JAMIE

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn jamie i am lost without being able to call you and hear your voice. i missed a call from you today cuz i heard your message on the answering machine my friend bought just in case u called me.......... damn it jamie we are going to make it thru this bullshit and we will always be like brothers. i love you and think about you every minute (or atleast every 5 minutes... hee hee) of every day.

dyln

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home